Our contact details
Greencore Group plc
Talent Acquisition Team:
Manton Wood Enterprise Park, Retford Road, Worksop. S80 2RS
No 2 Northwood Avenue, Northwood Business Park, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland
The type of personal information we collect
When you create an account on the Greencore Careers Hub, you provide us with your personal data. The types of data that we ask you to you provide us with to process may include the following:
- Personal identifiers and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- You resume/curriculum vitae, skills/education/experience, personal objectives, salary expectations, personal summary, interests & hobbies, education details and reference details
- Date of Birth
- Disability Status
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided directly by you imputing on to our Careers Hub, however, we may also get your personal data from:
- Recruitment agencies that you have signed up to
- Job Boards – where you publish your CV (for example, CV Library)
- An existing Greencore colleague referring you for a job through our “Refer a Friend Scheme”.
We process your data for the following reasons:
- For you to search for and apply for our current job vacancies
- For us to match you to appropriate job vacancies (where you have provided your consent)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent in the “Opt-in and communication settings” of your account.
You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by clicking on the “Settings” tab of your account and unchecking the opt-in boxes, or you can delete your account by clicking “Delete this account”, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation – where you are taking steps to enter into an employment contract
- We have a legal obligation – where the law states we need to process data, such as your nationality to carry out eligibility to work checks
- We have a legitimate interest – for example, we may contact you to ask for your feedback regarding our Career Hub
Who do we share your personal data with
We do not routinely share personal data outside of the affiliates of the Greencore Group:
- Greencore Food to Go Ltd
- Greencore Foods Limited
- Greencore Grocery Limited
- Greencore Prepared Meals Limited
However, occasionally, we may share some of your personal data with external assessment providers where a role may require an assessment of an applicant’s skills/knowledge, for example, aptitude testing.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on this Careers Hub https://careershub.greencore.com/members/index.php which is hosted by our secure third-party provider (TribePad - https://tribepad.com/).
We keep your personal data on record whilst you are actively using the Careers Hub. However, if you would like your data deleted, you can either do it yourself via your account in our career page or email the email@example.com.
If you successfully enter into employment with us, we will keep your details in line with your employment contract. We will send you further details separately around this with your offer of employment.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Data.Protection@greencore.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Data.Protection@greencore.com.
If your concerns are not dealt with and you remain unhappy, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last Reviewed – January 2022