Terms & Conditions
Career Centre Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Greencore Global Career Centre. Please read the below carefully as it is legally binding on you. This, together with our Privacy Statement governs our relationship with you in relation to our website. Your use of this Website means you accept these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of this Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this Website.
If you are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned and managed by Greencore Group plc (“Greencore”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries.
“Greencore Parties” means Greencore or its members, licensors, subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, service providers, investors, syndicators, distributors or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates.
“Material” means any information, content, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website including, without limitation, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the Website.
“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out below, including where applicable, the Registration Terms and Conditions (available further down in this page).
“Website” means https://careershub.greencore.com, its sub-domains and/or any other website under Greencore’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions.
A “Registered User” is a person who, subject to the Terms and Conditions, has registered to use a service on our Website.
The “Registered Users’ Areas” are areas of the Website that require registration before a person can gain access.
“Your Content” is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by you or on your behalf, including (without limitation) your CV and other documents, names, images, photographs, video clips, biographical information, text, logos, marks and any other information and materials.
“You”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing the Website.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the Website. Certain provisions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Certain areas of the Website (such as those where you can upload, post or share information), are only available to you if you register with us. Additional Registration Terms and Conditions will apply to you if you choose to register with us.
Material on the Website and Disclaimer of All Warranties
Material on the Website is provided “as is” and for information purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate, we assume no responsibility for its accuracy or reliability. We may make changes to the Material on the Website at any time without notice. Certain information on the Website may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such information. We and any third parties referred to on the Website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the Website.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk, the Website is “as is” and that absolutely no assurances, either express or implied, have been made in any way related to the Website or your use of the Website.
This Website and all the Materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use.
You may not link to this Website from another website without our consent in writing. If you would like to establish a link to our Website, please ask our permission before you do so. You can request permission from us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Use of the Website and Intellectual Property Rights
You may only access, view and print copies of Material which is contained in the non-password protected parts of the Website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and:
- you use the Material for information purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use only;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the Material;
- any person to whom you provide the Materials only uses the Materials for their own non-commercial personal use and they are made aware of these restrictions; and
- you do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the Material or perform the Material for any public use without prior written consent from Greencore.
Whilst we try to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use.
You agree to compensate the Greencore Parties from any claim or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of or related to any of Your Content or information that you upload, post or share through the Website, your violation of these Career Centre Terms and Conditions and/or the Registration Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right, in particular, but not limited to, copyright infringement.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out in the Registration Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data that is encrypted, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Registration Terms and Conditions;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Registration Terms and Conditions through your use of our Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Registration Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability (if any) to you for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
To the extent permitted by law:
- we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Nothing on this Website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the Website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this Website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Privacy and Data Protection
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales. These Terms and Conditions do not affect any mandatory consumer protections available to you in the country where you live.
The courts of England and Wales, the Republic of Ireland and the United States of America will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the Website.
These Registration Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with our Career Centre Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement. These Registration Terms and Conditions apply to our Career Centre portal, and will apply to you if you register with us.
Before you are able to access Registered Users’ Areas you must read through these Registration Terms and Conditions. To register you need to provide a verifiable email address, complete the required fields on the registration form and read and accept these Registration Terms and Conditions. Once you have done this we will send you a confirmation email with your registration information.
Username and Passwords
You must keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you believe that someone else may have access to or know your password you must attempt to change or contact us immediately to change it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission of Content
As a Registered User you may post, upload or share Your Content to the Website as long as you comply with our content standards and Terms and Conditions. You agree that by uploading, posting or sharing Your Content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use Your Content in connection with the Website and your application for any role(s) at Greencore, and subject to your permission for any other uses as we may require in any and all media. This includes, without limitation, the right to sub-license to third parties via any and all media (whether existing now or invented in the future). You grant us all necessary rights, licenses, consents and clearances to allow us to use Your Content in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in any Content.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Your Content to our Website, or to make contact with anyone using the Website, you must comply with the following content standards. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. If you do not comply with the content standards we reserve the right to suspend or cease your registration without notice.
Your Content and communications must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted, uploaded or shared.
You guarantee that Your Content:
- does not infringe any copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy/confidentiality, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- does not contain any information about any person(s) under the age of 18 years old unless you are either their parent or legal guardian, or have signed permission from their parent or legal guardian;
- does not contain malicious code, viruses or other harmful programs or material;
- does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and
- meets our Content Standards (see below) and complies with any specific rules that may apply to any particular area of the Registered Users’ Areas.
Before posting or uploading Your Content you are responsible for obtaining all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary for uploading Your Content on our Website and for any subsequent use of that content by us in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions.
You promise that either (i) you are the person depicted in any images or recordings submitted as part of Your Content or (ii) if you upload any images or recordings of any third party, you have obtained the prior written consent of that party to submit such content to our Website.
Your Content must not:
- contain any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence or be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database rights, trademark or other intellectual property right or other right of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- give the impression it emanates from us where this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act or illegal activity, for example copyright, trademark infringement, or computer misuse.
Any content (including, without limitation, Your Content) that you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their privacy rights.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
You must comply with any additional rules that may apply to a particular Registered Users’ Area. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove Your Content at any time at our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that Your Content or any part of it will be displayed on, or made available to any person through, the Website. Any content is published at our discretion.
Our principle means of communication with you will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. You expressly agree to electronic communications and acknowledge that all contracts, notice and other communication that we provide electronically comply with any requirement that they must be in writing.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Registration Terms and Conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales. These Registration Terms and Conditions do not affect any mandatory consumer protections available to you in the country where you live.
The courts of England and Wales, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Registration Terms and Conditions or use of the Website.