This job has been closed.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
- Help deliver line/area productivity and efficiently targets, resolving problems and issues as they arise
- As part of a team produce meals, right first time, in line with the agreed production plan
- Comply to all food manufacturing standards to ensure the production area and our produce complies to all requirements
- Be aware of the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements expected of you in your role and ensure you work within these standards
- Comply with procedures and complete near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply with all technical and safety procedures in the area in which you work
What we’re looking for
A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
Experience of working in a manufacturing or production environment is advantageous
A positive and can do approach
Good problem solving skills
Greencore will provide you with Level 2 Food Hygiene Accreditation and Health and Safety and will also ensure you have a comprehensive induction to the site and our ways of working before you start.(provided by Greencore)
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.