Food Production Operative - Weekend Days
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Warrington we are known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op
What you'll be doing
We are recruiting for a variety of permanent hourly paid roles in our Food Production facility in Woolston, Warrington. Our shifts are on a 4 on/4 off shift patterns from 6am to 5:10pm..
Working as a production operator you'll be required to:
- Working on a busy production line in a chilled environment.
- You will be required to follow processes ensure that products meet customer specifications
- To work in a target driven environment to achieve the daily shift production targets for quality, safety and output.
- Work as a team and unsupervised
- Have attention to detail
What we’re looking for
- Good level of English & Maths
- Ideally experience in a food manufacturing environment, but this isn't essential
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Right first time approach
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Free parking
- Paid breaks
- On site canteen serving hot meals including on night shift
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee appreciation events
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.